You Plan the Trip, We’ll Plan the Visit
What is life here really like? A college visit is a chance to test-drive Southwestern: you might attend a class, talk with current students, meet with a professor, coach or admission counselor, or even stay overnight in a residence hall. The Office of Admission will make all the arrangements for your visit to Southwestern.
Individual Day And Overnight Options
During the school year, you may schedule visits Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. (for Saturday Visits, please scroll down). To schedule an individual visit to campus, you may use the forms linked below or call the Office of Admission at 800-252-3166.
SEPTEMBER - APRIL (weekday visits)
The Standard Visit
May include the following (approximately 2 hours):
- Meet with an admission counselor for an information session or personal interview
- Receive student-conducted walking tour of campus offered at 10 a.m., 11 a.m., 1 p.m. & 2 p.m.
The Extended Day Visit (requires 14 day advanced notice)
Allows for the Standard Visit activities above as well as any of the following (approximately 2 to 5 hours):
The Overnight Visit (requires 14 day advanced notice)
Includes any or all of the above, as well as the following:
- Stay overnight in a residence hall hosted by a Southwestern student.
- Overnight Visits are available only to high school seniors or students interested in transferring.
- Overnight Visits are only available Sunday through Thursday.
Fall Saturdays (weekend VISITS)
Starting the day at 9 a.m., we will offer information sessions led by faculty, admission staff and current students, along with a walking tour of campus. See program events for details.
Admission Center9:00am - 12:30pm: