Interested in joining The BIG Event on April 6, 2013?
We welcome students, student organizations, cohorts, faculty, staff, and alumni!
Things to remember:
- Registration is 30 minutes before your shift begins. Pick up your shirt and sign your volunteer waiver!
- Lunch will be served and water will be provided throughout the day.
- Volunteers will gather at the registration site and wait for their group to assemble before departing to the site. Carpooling is encouraged!
- You are an ambassador of SU throughout The BIG Event experience.
- Post your pictures #BIGeventSU or on Facebook!
The BIG Event After Party
Join us for an open on-campus party celebrating The BIG Event and Philanthropy Week!
We’ll have food, live music, and entertainment!
All students, faculty, staff, and alumni are welcome.
Check back in for more details as we get closer to April 6th.
The BIG Event After Party will be cohosted by Students for Sustained Civic Engagement,
the Interfraternity Council (IFC), Kappa Delta Chi, and Student Government.
Join our Facebook Event for updates.