Who Can Apply for Upward Bound?
Based on federal guidelines, an eligible student meets all of the following:
- is a US citizen or permanent resident,
- has completed the eighth grade and is between the ages of 13 and 19,
- attends East View, Georgetown, Granger or Jarrell High School,
- comes from a family that meets low-income requirements and/or where neither parent holds a bachelor’s degree, and
- has a need for academic support in order to go to college.
To apply to Upward Bound, complete and return the UB Application (links below) to our office or by mail to:
PO Box 770
Georgetown, TX 78627-0770
Feel free to call us at 512-863-1177 with any questions