SU Shuttle Information
Eco Friendly! Meet new people! Bring your friends along!
The SU Shuttle is back this fall and Student Activities will be coordinating its operation. This weekly shuttle makes stops at both HEB and Wolf Ranch. All SU students can ride along for free.
No advance reservations are necessary. Just bring your cell phone and show up behind the McCombs Center (near The Cove patio) between 2:55-3:45pm on a designated shuttle day. The first Shuttle departs each scheduled day at 3pm. Subsequent pickups (riders must be present by 3:45pm!) will only occur if necessary.
The fall 2014 schedule appears below. Here's the pdf map of pickup and drop off locations at HEB and Wolf Ranch. Please direct questions to Student Activities at 512-863-1345 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here's our Fall 2014 schedule!
- Thursday, August 28th from 3-5pm
- Sunday, September 7th from 3-5pm
- Monday, September 15th from 3-5pm
- Monday, September 22nd from 3-5pm
- Sunday, September 28th from 3-5pm
- Monday, October 6th from 3-5pm
- Fall Break Weekend - schedule TBA
- Monday, October 20th from 3-5pm
- Sunday, October 26th from 3-5pm
- Monday, November 3rd from 3-5pm
- Sunday, November 9th from 3-5pm
- Sunday, November 16th from 3-5pm
- Sunday, November 23rd from 3-5pm
- Sunday, November 30th from 3-5pm
- Sunday, December 7th from 3-5pm