Users Guide: The Association of Southwestern University Alumni Website
The Association just launched a new website. Read about its features and access.
The Association of Southwestern University Alumni has just launched a new website within the Southwestern University website. We are excited the share the following enhanced features:
- Better integration with the Southwestern University website (www.southwestern.edu), allowing for the sharing of alumni news with the greater University community.
- A more robust Event Calendar, including on-campus and off-campus events.
- Class Notes submissions without logging in. Real-time Class Note viewing will be available in the coming months.
- Improved alumni directory (coming soon). Once the alumni directory is available, alumni will receive login instructions via email for viewing contact information.
- The new website does not require log-in for most pages. Our goal is to make information easy to access!
- Alumni may register for free events without logging in.
PAID EVENTS - LOGIN INSTRUCTIONS
This is a new system that the University launched in Summer 2014.
Paid events will require a login to the University Tickets system.
If you have already established your profile in University Tickets and you need to make edits, follow these instructions.