Approved Program Provider Highlight: Central College Abroad
Since 1965, students from hundreds of U.S. colleges and universities have studied abroad with Central College Abroad …
What is Central College Abroad?
Since 1965, students from hundreds of U.S. colleges and universities have studied abroad with Central College Abroad (CCA). CCA’s strong academic foundation comes from being part of a well-respected, private, liberal arts college with a strong commitment to global, experiential learning.
CCA has a set of goals it wishes for each student to accomplish during his/her time abroad, which shapes the core programming that is provided at every Central College Abroad site. Each of the core components is designed to deliberately enhance the study abroad experience:
- Resident directors
- On-site orientation
- Culture course
- Cultural excursions
- Course work through Central College Abroad and affiliate institutions
- Experiential learning
Where can I study?
- Bangor, Wales
- Granada, Spain
- Leiden, the Netherlands
- London, England
- Merida, Yucatan
- Paris, France
- Vienna, Austria
When can I study?
CCA provides programs during fall semester, spring semester, the academic year, as well as summer programs.
How much does it cost to study abroad with CCA?
The cost varies from about $13,860 - $22,125 per semester depending on the program. The cost includes:
- Guaranteed housing
- Computer/Internet access
- Two-week orientation
- Excursions and cultural events
- Internship and service-learning opportunities
- On-site resident director and support services
- Airport reception
- Personal advisor for pre-departure support
- Optional online pre-departure and re-entry course
- Student Survival Guide and Parent Handbook
- Supplemental travel insurance
- International student ID card
- Transcript from Central College
What do students say about studying abroad with CCA?
Click here to checkout vlogs and blogs from students currently studying abroad with Central College Abroad.