Search: Advanced search
Browse by category:
How do I save my Webmail address book to my computer?
You can specify in Webmail where your sent mail is stored. To access the settings, perform the following:
1. Open your web browser and go to https://my.southwestern.edu
2. Login with your SUeID and password.
3. Click on the WebMail tab.
4. If the Organizing section in the left sidebar is not expanded, click on the + [plus] to the left or Organizing.
5. Click Address Book.
6. Select “Import/Export” from the top navigation bar.
7. Choose the output format of the export in the Export Address Book window - Comma Separated Values is recommended.
9. At the save the file prompt, change the name of the file is you wish AND make sure .csv is attached to the file name. The default name of the file is “contacts.csv”, (comma-separated values,)
8. Click “Export.”
10. Choose the location where you want to save the file.
The Webmail exported address file can be opened in Microsoft Excel or OpenOffice Spreadsheet.
Powered by KBPublisher (Knowledge base software)