Thank you for your interest in employment at Southwestern University. Available positions are listed below and are updated as changes occur.
Applications/Resumes are accepted for current openings only. Southwestern University does not keep resumes on file.
- Follow the directions in each ad for submitting your application/resume.
- Once you send in your materials, no further action is needed on your part at this time. Please no phone calls.
- All applications/resumes must be received by the Human Resources Department (not the hiring department). The Human Resources Department logs the applications/resumes into the database and generates an e-mail response, if resume was sent via e-mail, or a letter if resume was mailed in or faxed. This is to let you know that your application/resume was received.
- Once the applications/resumes are logged into the database, they are sent to the hiring department where they are reviewed by the department’s search committee.
- Generally, once the resumes are reviewed, prospective qualified candidates are contacted directly to schedule an interview.
- This process could take several weeks or just a few days. You will be contacted directly by the hiring department if an interview is desired.
- When the Human Resources Department is notified that a candidate has been selected to fill the position, the web-site will be updated immediately.
- If you are not contacted about the position for which you applied, you may resubmit your application/resume for other open positions for which you may be qualified.
Available Job Openings
- Assistant Women’s Basketball Coach
- Temporary Part-time Medical Assistant - Counseling and Health Center
- Assistant Football Coach
- Assistant Men’s and Women’s Swimming and Diving Coach
- Assistant Director of Admission
- Director of Spiritual and Religious Life and Chaplain
- Coordinator of Science Facilities and Equipment
- English Language Learning (ELL) Specialist
Southwestern University is a selective, undergraduate institution committed to a broad-based liberal arts, sciences, and fine arts education. Southwestern currently enrolls approximately 1,500 students and maintains a student to faculty ratio of 11 : 1. In addition to a number of other national organizations, Southwestern University is a member of two consortia of liberal arts colleges, the Associated Colleges of the South and the Annapolis Group. Located in Georgetown, Texas, 28 miles north of downtown Austin, Southwestern is affiliated with The United Methodist Church. Southwestern University is committed to fostering a diverse education environment and encourages applications from members of groups traditionally under-represented in academia.