Employee Benefits Overview
Southwestern University provides employees not only with basic pay, but also with a balanced, comprehensive benefit program which may from time-to-time be modified, deleted, or amended, at the sole discretion of the University with or without prior notice.
The University benefit program currently includes health care insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, long term disability insurance (LTD), retirement benefits, life and accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D) insurance, Section 125 plan, vacation, holidays, sick leave, jury and witness duty leave, military leave, bereavement leave, and tuition benefit opportunities as well as many other fringe benefits (see Fringe Benefits). Employees in a benefit eligible category are covered by or may enroll in some of these benefits as soon as they begin working, while some benefits are available after a short waiting period.
- Legal Notices - HIPAA Privacy
- Southwestern University Health Reimbursement Arrangement - SPD
- Southwestern University - Summary of Material Modifications (SMM)
- Summary Annual Report Regular Retirement Plan
- Summary Annual Report Tax Deferred Annuity Plan
- Summary Annual Report Health and Life Insurance Plans