Our Student Ambassadors
Southwestern through our students’ lens.
The Video Lens
Professor Veerkamp explains the idea behind the Empty Bowl Project, an international movement led by potters to raise awareness about hunger issues and funding to support organizations who provide food security. More information about this great movement can be found at www.emptybowls.net.
Civic engagement is core to #BeSouthwestern.
The Twitter Lens
- SobeyMic: Ike Davis has one career AB against Sunday’s starter Marco Estrada. The result was good #ThinkPirates http://t.co/BACaiSstFr
- SU_ZackBahr: Changed up the images on my profile to show off some more of my favorite SU Snapshots! #ThinkPirates #BeSouthwestern #MotherOfThemAll
- SU_ZackBahr: @Emmakcf @mydearestdevon Check out this plaque from the State of Texas that’s in front of campus! http://t.co/zqzlCFrCbo #ThinkPirates
- kowennn: Turned in my first time sheet of the semester today. Worst #SUAmbassador ever.
- Anne_Bannister: Sorting through video footage from Clusterfest at a coffee shop in Austin. What a great way to spend a rainy Thursday. #SUambassador