SU Student Ambassadors
Southwestern through our students’ lens.
The Video Lens
Professor Veerkamp explains the idea behind the Empty Bowl Project, an international movement led by potters to raise awareness about hunger issues and funding to support organizations who provide food security. More information about this great movement can be found at www.emptybowls.net.
Civic engagement is core to #BeSouthwestern.
The Photo Lens
Bent reveals the brutality faced by gay men during the holocaust. The show was incredibly performed and absolutely devastating to watch. Everyone who worked on this show did an amazing job.
Students who received a King Creativity Fund grant presented their projects at a symposium held on Tuesday, April 8, 2014.
SU Homecoming brought out a crowd! This year we had the parade and a pep rally on the Georgetown square. Students, faculty, staff, and alumni tailgated in camaraderie before cheering at the homecoming football game. Student organizations got to compete in cut-throat challenges for the Homecoming Cup! These competitions included making parade floats and banners, and a dodgeball tournament. APO and ZETA dominated the Homecoming Activities.
The Twitter Lens
- BrockBoudoin: You know, about to casually go two-stepping in the Jones Theatre for #TheNorwegians. #suambassador @SUPirateTheatre
- begglebites: Sitting in the #DEWC reading contemporary literature and waiting to help students with writing. #TypicalSunday #suambassador
- JulieAnnHolden: RT @BrockBoudoin: Working all night for the off book date tomorrow for #TheNorwegians. Opening is getting closer and closer! #suambassador
- SouthwesternU: RT @BrockBoudoin: Working all night for the off book date tomorrow for #TheNorwegians. Opening is getting closer and closer! #suambassador
- begglebites: Hanging out in the library waiting to shill out free coffee vouchers. #DEWC #suambassador