How To Apply
Who Can Apply for Upward Bound?
Upward Bound admits eligible 9th graders in the fall semester each year. Based on federal guidelines, an eligible student meets all of the following:
- is a US citizen or permanent resident,
- has completed the eighth grade and is between the ages of 13 and 19,
- attends East View, Georgetown, Granger or Jarrell High School,
- comes from a family that meets low-income requirements and/or where neither parent holds a bachelor’s degree, and
- has a need for academic support in order to go to college.
To apply to Upward Bound, complete and return the UB Application (links below). You can return it in person to 1201 Maple Drive (southeast corner of University and Maple in Georgetown) or by mail to:
PO Box 770
Georgetown, TX 78627-0770
Feel free to call us at 512-863-1177 with any questions!
Download the Application here