Engaging Minds, Transforming Lives


Transcript Requests & Other Forms

Below you will find links to various forms used by the Registrar’s Office. Note that most forms require a signature. You may return the signed form via fax to (512) 863-1685 or e-mail a scanned copy of the signed form to

Transcript Request Form

Transcript Request Instructions (Adobe PDF)

Study Abroad Transfer Approval

Web Site

Certification of Enrollment

Adobe PDF
Certification of Enrollment Instructions

Parent Access to Student Information

(covers discussing bills, financial aid with parents, releasing grade report)

Add/Drop Cards x 4

Adobe PDF

Address Change

Adobe PDF

Application for Diploma

Adobe PDF

Change of Advisor

Adobe PDF

Incomplete Grade (I)

Adobe PDF

Independent Project Description

(covers Independent Study, Tutorials, Research Projects, and Honors Projects)

Request for Degree Plan (Declaring a Major)

Adobe PDF

Request for Degree Plan Update

Adobe PDF

Transfer Credit (Pre-)approval Form - U.S. Only

Adobe PDF

Confidential Address Form (see discussion under the Policies link)

Adobe PDF